Log in

University of California, Los Angeles - [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
University of California, Los Angeles

[ website | Official UCLA Webpage ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Links:| Frequently Asked Questions ]
[Bruinwalk| professor ratings, email, sell books, etc. ]
[UCLABooks| sell, trade, ect. books with other ucla livejournalers ]
[UCLAGrads| Community for UCLA Graduate Students ]

[Apr. 8th, 2012|11:49 am]
University of California, Los Angeles


[Current Location |China, Heilongjiang Sheng, Harbin]

Do international students have to take at least two years of a foreign language to qualify for undergraduate admission?

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.


[User Picture]From: la0wai
2012-04-08 03:50 am (UTC)
Oh, also, assume this person attended an American high school.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: quixotic_notes
2012-11-26 06:09 pm (UTC)
If you're an international student you can probably get away with taken a foreign language exam upon entering or mentioning it in your application.

But just to be sure I would contact admissions for advice.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)